ADVERTISEMENT

Kendall A10 player of the week

ur2K

Graduate Assistant
Dec 21, 2006
Congrats to Kendall, and well deserved after that performance against VCU.

Well deserved. He had a great game vs. VCU and has had a great career. I think he has been doing it so good for so long that I tend to take him for granted. He is a player that is maxing out his god given ability, and from everything I hear is a great citizen and role model too!

The play of the game IMHO was when K Zero did a twisting layup among 4 VCU players and was also fouled for the "and 1" . He has as much determination and "never say die" attitude as any player to wear the red and blue. No doubt he carried the team to victory......................

Kendall is a great player and probably could be one of the all-time greats at UR. But it is a shame he will likely not get to play in any meaningful post-season in his 4 years. Maybe this team can make a run, make the NIT, and win a game or two there - but so far I think he only has 1 CBI in his career - which is a shame because I think an NCAA tourney this year would have been a perfect ending to his career.

Originally posted by SpiderTrap:
Kendall is a great player and probably could be one of the all-time greats at UR. But it is a shame he will likely not get to play in any meaningful post-season in his 4 years. Maybe this team can make a run, make the NIT, and win a game or two there - but so far I think he only has 1 CBI in his career - which is a shame because I think an NCAA tourney this year would have been a perfect ending to his career.
We are going to make at least the NIT this year. Pundits are now talking about us being on the radar for the NCAAs.

Will really miss K0 next year when he graduates. His heart takes up about 90% of the volume of his body.

Trap....please try using a genuine compliment rather than always a backhand! Are you just negative, pessimistic, cynic by nature? Can't stand reading negative comments that writers than are "good positive support"! Please try real hard!

My 11 & 14 old kids go to games to watch Kendall Anthony !!! That's a star!!

Might seem a tad backhanded to some but I think it's a realistic post by Trap. I like Trap, would prefer to see a NCAA appearance but right now looking like a NIT bid.

Especially looking at this interesting link urmite posted in the Resume thread. Like urmite stated still early but gives a good indication that 3 A10 teams make the NCAA tourney and 4 get into the NIT. Right now UR in the latter.

This post was edited on 2/2 4:01 PM by SouthJerseySpiderFan

First five out

The fact that we are even listed right now on the first five out is pretty remarkable given our season. I will say this, we need to draw an inside straight in my opinion to even be in at large consideration, but our win at VCU is an awfully compelling trump card should we make it onto the bubble list. Few bubble teams will have a win that good (of course this is assuming VCU doesn't crap there pants without Weber).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT